The Congress will provide a state of the art experience for stroke professionals, researchers and policy makers. We have designed an unparalleled educational and scientific program covering epidemiology, prevention, acute care and stroke recovery. As a unique feature we plan on having the majority of posters as brief presentations to ensure the greatest uptake of your work.
WSC 2018 is pleased to announce abstract submission will be open on Tuesday, December 12, 2017. Participants interested in presenting their abstract at the Congress are invited to submit an abstract via the abstract submission system. All abstracts will undergo review and may be accepted for presentation.
Abstract Submission Opening: Tuesday, December 12, 2017.
Abstract Submission Deadline: Monday, March 12, 2018
Abstract Submission Topics
1. Acute Neuroimaging
2. Acute Reperfusion Treatment
3. Acute Stroke Management
4. Acute Stroke: New Treatments Concepts
5. Aneurysm, Subarachnoid Haemorrhage and Vascular Malformations
6. Cerebrovascular Occlusive Disease
7. Complementary and Alternative Stroke Care
9. Epidemiology of Stroke
10. Experimental and Translational Neuroscience