It is a great pleasure for us to invite you to the 27th Asian Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver (APASL 2018) that will be held from March 14 to 18, 2018 in New Delhi, India. We are delighted to welcome you to the cultural and historical metropolis of New Delhi.
The conference program will have high quality content with up-to-date information by eminent researchers and clinicians, covering all aspects of Hepatology.
The conference will provide an avenue for cooperation and collaboration amongst various institutions, academician, companies, associations, non-profit organizations, and other related sectors, to deliver benefits to the people in the Asian Pacific region, where liver disease continues to be a major problem area. This would be the perfect opportunity for all of us to share our views, values, experiences and practices regarding liver diseases, such as Viral Hepatitis, Liver Cancers, NASH, Liver Failure, Portal hypertension, Alcoholic Liver Disease, Liver Transplantation, Pediatric Liver Diseases, Liver Radiology, and other topics.
Abstract submission to APASL Annual Meeting 2018 is online only. Submission opens on April 1, 2017.
• To update your submitted abstract, please log in your account and click "Abstract".
• Accepted abstracts will be allocated into oral presentation or poster presentation and published in Hepatology International.
• If you have any problem on submitting abstract, please contact us via email email@example.com
Abstract Submission Deadline: November 15, 2017
Late Breaker Open-Deadline: December 12-20, 2017
Eligibility and Rules:
Which Abstracts are Eligible for Submission?
• The Scientific Committee will only accept original scientific material, which has not been published as an article or have been accepted for publication (including manuscripts) in printed or electronic formats upon the submission deadline. However, abstracts presented at local, regional or national meetings may be submitted.
• Case report is acceptable.
• Abstracts may be selected for oral or poster presentation at APASL Annual Meeting 2018.
• Late-breaking abstract submissions should feature the latest science that will have an immediate impact upon researchers and practitioners. Late-breaking abstracts will be reviewed by Scientific Committee.
• The late-breaking submission period is not an extension to the general submission period; rather, only abstracts that contain results not available at the general abstract submission deadline will be considered. Case studies, vignettes, retrospective studies or revisions to previously submitted abstracts will not be considered.