The European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology will host in Munich in 2018 the world's largest and most influential allergy, asthma and clinical immunology meeting.
Boasting a proud history of scientific innovation and medical discoveries and with a spirit of collaboration, openness and information-sharing Munich is a fitting choice for the EAACI Annual Congress. Many of the world's most famous innovative thinkers that redefined the course of modern human civilization have lived and worked in the capital of Bavaria. Munich is firmly branded as a center of expertise in R&D and innovation. The city’s innovation-friendly climate encourages proactive development work and close cooperation among clinics, universities and research organizations. All told, the Munich area is one of the most research-intensive regions of Germany. The Fraunhofer Society for the Promotion of Applied Research, the Max Planck Society for the Promotion of Science, Munich’s Helmholtz Center for Environmental Health, the Technical University, the Ludwig-Maximilian’s University, the Center for Integrated Protein Science and the Munich Center for Advanced Protonics are just a few examples of Munich at its research-rich best.
The Scientific Programme will present the best in science and educational sessions from distinguished researchers from across the globe. Covering key topics in allergic diseases and asthma the EAACI Annual Congress provides a multidisciplinary forum for allergists, pulmonologists, ENTs, dermatologists, internists, paediatricians, gastroenterologists, clinical immunologists and primary care physicians.
I look forward to welcoming participants and friends from around the world to the EAACI Annual Congress where we will continue our mission to drive standards in allergy and clinical immunology. These meetings would not be possible without your continuous endeavor for high quality learning opportunities and scientific interactions. Join EAACI to celebrate innovation as the game-changing approach to the complex health, social, economic, environmental and technical challenges posed by allergy and asthma.
Dr. Ioana Agache
EAACI President 2017-2019
The EAACI 2018 Scientific Programme Committee and the Local Organising Committee welcome the submission of original contributions for oral and poster presentations at the Congress.
Abstract Submission closes 15 January 2018
Maximum Number of Words
2,500 characters (incl. spaces)
50 characters per row will be deducted from the word count.
No pictures are allowed.
Notification of acceptance
All abstract submitters will be notified in early March 2018 about whether their abstract has been accepted.
• Abstracts can only be submitted electronically through the congress website.
• You are allowed to be the presenting author of more than one abstract.
• You are allowed to be a co-author of more than one abstract.
• Submissions of similar abstracts from the same group are discouraged.
• Abstracts that have been or will be presented at a different scientific meeting during a 12 months period prior to EAACI 2018 can be submitted.
• Please note, a confirmation of consent must be provided in cases where patients, both living or deceased, are visibly identifiable.Should consent not be given, any pictures must be made anonymous by placing sufficient coverage over any identifiable elements; eyes, facial features, characterising marks etc.