SIR 2018 is comprehensive, current and core to your practice.
No other meeting offers the diversity of topics, the range of learning environments, the unparalleled access to expert faculty and leading thinkers in the specialty.
Picture yourself in L.A. - March 17-22, 2018.
Who should attend?
SIR 2018 is designed to meet the educational needs of practicing interventional radiologists, IRs in-training, diagnostic radiologists, and other physicians with a special interest in IR—and is the only venue offering IR education designed specifically for clinical associates. The meeting also offers a supportive and highly interactive introduction to IR for medical students who may be considering the specialty as their focus.
What can I expect?
• Expert discussion on current treatments, needs and future trends of minimally invasive vein treatments
• Abstracts from across theglobal on the diagnosis, pathology and management of venous disease
• The latest technologies for diagnosis,triage and intervention in massive and sub-massive pulmonary embolism
• Networking with peers from around the world, offering unique perspectives on this rapidly changing specialty
• Seminars on acute and chronic DVT
• Skills workshops on management of occlusive disease and venous insufficiency
Call for abstracts deadline: Thursday, Sept. 28, 2017, 5 p.m. EST
Online registration open: Oct. 1, 2017
Medical Student and Resident-in-Training Travel Scholarship deadline: Oct. 1, 2017
SIR International Scholarship deadline: Oct. 20, 2017
SIR Foundation Research Awards deadline: Nov. 15, 2017
Early-bird deadline: Jan. 12, 2018