30th Association for Psychological Science Annual Convention
Thu, 24 May 2018 –
Sun, 27 May 2018
ASSOCIATION OF PYSCHOLOGICAL SCIENCES (APS) ANNUAL CONVENTION 2018
Join colleagues from across all disciplines in the field of psychological science at the 30th APS Annual Convention will take place on May 24-27, 2018 in San Francisco, CA, USA. The deadlines for symposia and posters are:
• Symposium submissions are accepted through November 15, 2017, 11:59 PM (the latest time on earth).
• Poster submissions are accepted through January 31, 2018, 11:59 PM (the latest time on earth).
APS is seeking presentations that show the latest findings in psychological science. Below are some guidelines to help you prepare your submission for the 30th APS Annual Convention in San Francisco, May 24–27, 2018.
Preparing Your Presentation:
• Title should be short and sweet (10 words or less) and descriptive since it will be listed without the abstract on many convention materials, and attendees often build their convention schedules based on titles only.
• Your abstract (50 words or less) should describe your overall presentation and how it will impact the audience member
• All submissions must represent completed work.
• Read the full submission Rules and Guidelines.
• All speakers (symposium or poster) must register for the Convention. An early price rate is available on the registration page.
• All speakers are responsible for their own travel arrangements and expenses.
• All speakers are required to meet deadlines as set by APS.
• Submitters are responsible for sharing scheduling and acceptance information with speakers.
• All symposium speakers must supply their own laptop for presentations.
• All speakers must accept the speaker agreement.